Tire pressure cap is an auxiliary tool for measuring tire pressure, locking tire pressure cap on top of the tire air nozzle, look directly at the color change in the transparent cover to judge the adequacy of the tire pressure, eliminating cumbersome of detecting by instruments. If a 15% reduction in tire pressure will cause your car to increase 6% of fuel consumption and twice tire wear , thereby increasing the risk by 30%. The tire pressure cap will remind you to pay attention to this.
- Air Alert Warning Tire Caps
- Set of 4
- Tire Pressure Intuitive Visual
- Real Time Monitoring of Security
- Color: Silver
- Material: Alloy + Plastic
- Easy to install
- Alerts When Air Is Low in Tyres
- Green shows that tire pressure is normal
- Yellow shows that the pressure is down about 5 pounds
- Red alerts you that the pressure is down by at least 10 pounds
- Normal: In the standard tire pressure, the transparent window should be green, normal driving vehicles.
- Warning: The tire pressure slightly lower than the standard about 10 percent, the transparent window yellow be green, should be inflated.
- Danger: about 25% lower than the standard tire pressure, a transparent window should be yellow red, you should immediately check, inflating.